A little while ago, I read some great productivity lessons that have endured through the ages and summarize many lessons on my own website very well. I do not remember where I downloaded this image from, but it is brought by Wrike, a project management software company. You can see the infographic after the points.
- It is possible to move mountains by carrying small stones.
- A picture is worth a thousand words.
- A dull pencil is greater than the sharpest memory.
- No living man all things can.
- A stitch in time saves nine.
- An hour in the morning is worth two in the evening.
- Think of many things, do one.
- Tell me and I’ll forget, show me and I may remember, involve me and I’ll understand.
- Better an ounce of happiness than a pound of gold